As of November 20, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 90.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $50.9 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $30.2 billion) and Savitri Jindal (No. 4, $26.2 billion)
Cyrus Poonawalla is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $21.9 billion. Dilip Shanghvi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $19.6 billion, followed by Kumar Birla with $18.1 billion, Radhakishan Damani is placed 8th with a net worth of $16.9 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ($15.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in India.
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $90.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $50.9 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $30.2 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: 26.2 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $21.9 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $19.6 billion
- Kumar Birla: $18.1 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $16.9 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $15.6 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $14.3 billion
- Uday Kotak: $13.4 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $12.6 billion
- Azim Premji: $11.5 billion
- Rohiqa Cyrus Mistry: $7.8 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.7 billion
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha: $7.6 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $7.5 billion
- Rekha Jhunjhunwala: $7.3 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $7.2 billion
- A. Yusuff Ali: $7.1 billion
- Vikram Lal & family: $6.8 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $6.7 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $6.3 billion
- Murali Divi & family: $6.2 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $5.9 billion
Have you read?
5 Essential Negotiation Skills for Leaders to Master.
CEO Spotlight: Greg Appelt – CEO of Appelt Properties.
The CEO’s Imperative: Contributing to Humanitarian Efforts.
Dr. Jacob Rosenstein and North Texas Neurosurgical Consultants.
Boost Human Awareness to Lead with EQ.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org