As of November 17, 2023, Jeff Bezos has a net worth of US$165.5 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the technology industry. Larry Ellison follows in second place with $144.5 billion, while Mark Zuckerberg ranks third with $118.4 billion, and Bill Gates comes in fourth with $116.9 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Larry Page, whose net worth is $115.3 billion, and Steve Ballmer, whose net worth is $112.2 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 7th with a net worth of $110.6 billion. Michael Dell ($69.2 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the technology industry, followed by Jensen Huang (No. 9) with $44.1 billion and Zhang Yiming (No. 10, $43.4 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Technology Industry, 2023
- Jeff Bezos: $165.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $144.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $118.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $116.9 billion
- Larry Page: $115.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $112.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $110.6 billion
- Michael Dell: $69.2 billion
- Jensen Huang: $44.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $43.4 billion
- Colin Huang: $39.8 billion
- MacKenzie Scott: $38.3 billion
- William Ding: $35.4 billion
- Ma Huateng: $34.7 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $29.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $25.1 billion
- Eric Schmidt: $20.1 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $18.7 billion
- Rick Cohen & family: $16.3 billion
- Jan Koum: $15.3 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Revealed: Countries With The Best Health Care Systems, 2023.
Top Most Valuable Coins For Collectors Across The Globe.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org