As of November 17, 2023, Carlos Slim Helu has a net worth of US$93.9 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the telecom industry. Rocco Commisso follows in second place with $7.5 billion, while Sunil Mittal ranks third with $7.5 billion, and Xavier Niel comes in fourth with $6.5 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Robert Hale Jr, whose net worth is $5.4 billion, and Ananda Krishnan, whose net worth is $4.9 billion. Rakesh Mittal is placed 7th with a net worth of $4.9 billion. Rajan Mittal ($4.9 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the telecom industry, followed by Richard Li (No. 9) with $4.4 billion and Patrick Drahi (No. 10, $4.3 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Telecom Industry, 2023
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $93.9 billion
- Rocco Commisso: $7.5 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $7.5 billion
- Xavier Niel: $6.5 billion
- Robert Hale Jr: $5.4 billion
- Ananda Krishnan: $4.9 billion
- Rakesh Mittal: $4.9 billion
- Rajan Mittal: $4.9 billion
- Richard Li: $4.4 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.3 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.9 billion
- Naguib Sawiris: $3.3 billion
- John Caudwell: $3.0 billion
- Denis O’Brien: $2.7 billion
- Taha Mikati: $2.6 billion
- Najib Mikati: $2.6 billion
- Marcelo Claure: $2.0 billion
- Craig McCaw: $2.0 billion
- Vladimir Yevtushenkov: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Revealed: Countries With The Best Health Care Systems, 2023.
Top Most Valuable Coins For Collectors Across The Globe.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com