As of November 16, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 247.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $165.9 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $144.3 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $119.4 billion).
Mark Zuckerberg is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $117.9 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $116.2 billion, followed by Larry Page with $113.5 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $110.7 billion. Sergey Brin ($108.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $247.3 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $165.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $144.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $119.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $117.9 billion
- Bill Gates: $116.2 billion
- Larry Page: $113.5 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $110.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $108.9 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $70.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $69.3 billion
- Michael Dell: $ 69.2 billion
- Alice Walton: $68.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $52.4 billion
- Jensen Huang: $43.6 billion
- Phil Knight &family: $42.6 billon
- Mackenzie Scott: $38.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $37.0 billion
- John Mars: $37.0 billion
- Ken Griffin: $34.9 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $33.0 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $32.6 billion
- Jim Simons: $30.7 billion
Have you read?
Hollywood: These Are The Most Expensive Flops In Movie History.
Top 10 Healthcare Leaders For 2023: Redefining Medical Innovations and Pharma Solutions
Here Are The Most Unmissable Travel Destinations In 2024.
10 legendary celebrities who, despite their passing, continue to earn millions in 2023.
Los Angeles Lakers Players with the Highest Earnings of All Time.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org