As of November 13, 2023, Carlos Slim Helu has a net worth of US$89.7 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the telecom industry. Sunil Mittal follows in second place with $7.4 billion, while Rocco Commisso ranks third with $7.3 billion, and Xavier Niel comes in fourth with $6.4 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Robert Hale Jr., whose net worth is $5.4 billion, and Ananda Krishnan, whose net worth is $4.8 billion. Rakesh Mittal is placed 7th with a net worth of $4.8 billion. Rajan Mittal ($4.8 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the telecom industry, followed by Richard Li (No. 9) with $4.4 billion and Patrick Drahi (No. 10, $4.2 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Telecom Industry, 2023
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $89.7 billion
- Sunil Mittal: $7.4 billion
- Rocco Commisso: $7.3 billion
- Xavier Niel: $6.4 billion
- Robert Hale Jr.: $5.4 billion
- Ananda Krishnan: $4.8 billion
- Rakesh Mittal: $4.8 billion
- Rajan Mittal: $4.8 billion
- Richard Li: $4.4 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.2 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.7 billion
- Naguib Sawiris: $3.3 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.9 billion
- Denis O’Brien: $2.7 billion
- Taha Mikati: $2.6 billion
- Najib Mikati: $2.6 billion
- Marcelo Claure: $2.0 billion
- Craig McCaw: $2.0 billion
- Vladimir Yevtushenkov: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Report: Top 20 worst countries for internet freedom, 2023.
Ranked: World’s Most Globalized Cities, 2023.
Ranked: The World’s Strongest Currencies, 2023.
These Are The Countries With Largest Gold Reserves, 2023.
Ranked: These are the Hardest Languages to Learn in the World.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com