As of November 10, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 223.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $163.3 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $140.8 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $116.3 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $114.1 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $113.6 billion, followed by Larry Page with $109.6 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $108.5 billion. Sergey Brin ($105.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $223.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $163.3 billion
- Larry Ellison: $140.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $116.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.1 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $113.6 billion
- Larry Page: $109.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $108.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $105.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Michael Dell: $ 69.0 billion
- Jim Walton: $68.2 billion
- Rob Walton: $67.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.5 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $51.4 billion
- Phil Knight &family: $42.4 billon
- Jensen Huang: $41.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $37.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $36.2 billion
- John Mars: $36.2 billion
- Ken Griffin: $34.5 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $32.4 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $30.9 billion
- Jim Simons: $30.7 billion
Have you read?
Ranked: These Are The Best War Movies of All Times And Why.
Unveiling Extraordinary Immigrant Achievers: The Impact of Naturalized Citizens.
Imperial Echoes: 22 Leaders, and their Lessons, and Legacies.
Rebranding Countries: 17 Names That Redefined The Nation’s Identity.
These Are The Largest Warships In The World.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org