As of November 1, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 217.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $155.9 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $130.9 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $114.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $110.3 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $106.9 billion, followed by Larry Page with $105.1 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $102.4 billion. Sergey Brin ($101.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $217.3 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $155.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $130.9 billion
- Warren Buffett: $114.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $110.3 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $106.9 billion
- Larry Page: $105.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $101.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $68.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $67.3 billion
- Michael Dell: $ 66.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $50.9 billion
- Phil Knight &family: $41.1 billion
- Jensen Huang: $36.5 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $35.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.3 billion
- John Mars: $35.3 billion
- Ken Griffin: $33.5 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $32.2 billion
- Jim Simons: $30.7 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $29.8 billion
Have you read?
Reimagining PR and Marketing through Context-Based Market Research with Jaroslav Kaplan.
Kusto Group Founder Yerkin Tatishev’s Vision for Reforms in Kazakhstan.
3G Capital – Portfolio Analysis, Recent Acquisition of Hunter Douglas.
Jeff Smith, HR Executive, on the Importance of a Company Communicating Its Purpose.
Leading the Charge: Rich Bursek Discusses National Expansion and Elite Professional Recruitment.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com