The trend of “don’t buy $5 coffees” is the exact psychology that keeps society poor. Also, bankruptcy is a positive status symbol.
Humans created the idea of money.
Monkeys don’t know what it is. Even elephants have no idea. So mastering money is about understanding human psychology more than it’s about becoming a business mogul with a cigar in your mouth.
What leads to money are ideas.
Ideas interrupt your financial programming and help you upgrade to the next level of net worth (if you’re open to it).
In the last 5 years my financial life has entered the realm of the top 1%. I believe these ideas are what led to that transformation. See if any of these ideas can create a money breakthrough for you.
- Not owning financial assets is the number one cause of poverty.
- Elon Musk isn’t the reason there is financial inequality. Blaming billionaires is stupid and immature. It’s a low IQ move. Personal responsibility creates true wealth.
- Spending money and getting into debt steals your time away. Do the opposite — use money to buy more time. That’s how you buy back your freedom and increase happiness.
- 90% of wealthy people own businesses. Read that again.
- High interest rates are now impossible because of the huge debt countries have. Yes, interest rates have risen faster than ever — and they’ll come crashing down again. That’s when the best investing opportunities occur.
- Flow states are a money hack.
- Index fund investing is overrated. When you look at the returns after inflation, currency manipulation, and taxes … they’re much lower than the gurus preach on social media.
- A house may not be the best investment in the world. All the extra debt creates stress which steals energy from other areas of life. Think carefully before getting a huge mortgage. Maybe you can live smaller and still be happier. Or rent for longer until your investments grow big enough to provide financial security.