As of July 10, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $245.9 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $222.8 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $152.4 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $145.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $118.4 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $114.9 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $103.1 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $103.0 billion. Larry Page ($101.8 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No.10, $101.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $245.9 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $222.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $152.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $118.4 billion
- Warren Buffett: $114.9 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $103.1 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $103.0 billion
- Larry Page: $101.8 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $101.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $97.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $96.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $89.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $88.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.7 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $60.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $57.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.2 billion
- Gautam Adani: $51.5 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Book Review: ‘Why Not Win,’ Larry Thornton.
Mindful Leadership from the CEO Perspective: Cultivating Presence and Purpose.
The Future of Work: How not to lose out to AI.
China’s Days as the World’s Manufacturing Hub Are Slowly Coming to an End.
WiseStamp’s Daniel Zweig on the Impact of AI on Digital Marketing.