As of July 07, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $247.2 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $219.8 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $151.0 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $146.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $118.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $114.5 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $104.2 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $103.5 billion. Larry Page ($102.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No.10, $100.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $247.2 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $219.8 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $151.0 billion
- Larry Ellison: $146.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $118.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $114.5 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $104.2 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $103.5 billion
- Larry Page: $102.3 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $100.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $97.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $94.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $88.1 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $88.0 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.9 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.3 billion
- Michael Dell: $60.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $57.9 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $57.6 billion
- Gautam Adani: $50.8 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.8 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
Executive Pay: Top 8 Highest-Paid Hotel CEOs.
Openly LGBTQ CEOs at the helm of major global companies.
Top countries that admire their CEOs and other C-suite leadership teams the most.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com