As of June 12, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $226.4 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $217.5 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $146.2 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $138.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $117.1 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $115.2 billion, followed by Larry Page with $103.9 billion. Carlos Slim Helu is placed 8th with a net worth of $101.4 billion. ($100.5 billion) Steve Ballmer occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Sergey Brin (No. 10, $98.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $226.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $217.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $146.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $138.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.1 billion
- Bill Gates: $115.2 billion
- Larry Page: $103.9 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $101.4 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $100.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $98.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $94.1 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $88.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $86.7 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $85.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.1 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.9 billion
- Michael Dell: $57.3 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.9 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.9 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.4 billion
- Gautam Adani: $52.9 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $46.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
The 3 Key Blockers to Collaborative Communication.
Interview with Vanessa Archontidou – Founder of AwomanCanBe.org, Alpinist & Speaker.
How to accelerate your growth by building your tribe.
What you need to know about equity as an alternative investment asset.
Continuing to Improve Yourself and Your Business.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com