As of May 21, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $232.2 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $184.7 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $139.1 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $127.8 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $116.3 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $114.3 billion, followed by Larry Page with $104.2 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 8th with a net worth of $99.1 billion. Steve Ballmer ($98.4 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Carlos Slim Helu (No. 10, $97.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $232.2 billion
- Elon Musk: $184.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $139.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $127.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $116.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $114.3 billion
- Larry Page: $104.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $99.1 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $98.4 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $97.3 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $87.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $86.9 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $82.3 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.7 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.7 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.4 billion
- Michael Dell: $55.7 billion
- Gautam Adani: $46.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $44.3 billion
Have you read?
3 Tactics to Ensure Your Next Big Strategy Actually Succeeds by Scott Seiffer.
Dispelling the Office Return Mandate Myth: The True Path to Junior Staff Success by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Why Gold is the Safe Bet by Darrell Martin.
How Can Metrics and Professional Development Work Together by Paula Halewski.
For the new generation of CEOs, insight by Michael Kaufmann, the former CEO of Cardinal Healthcare company by Olga Artemenko.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com