As of May 3, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $234.8 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $171.9 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $126.7 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $118.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $113.3 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $113.3 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $96.3 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $95.1 billion. Michael Bloomberg ($94.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 10, $94.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $234.8 billion
- Elon Musk: $171.9 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $126.7 billion
- Larry Ellison: $118.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $113.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $113.3 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $96.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $95.1 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $94.3 billion
- Larry Page: $90.7 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $86.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $85.2 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $82.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $54.2 billion
- Gautam Adani: $50.3 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $48.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Why your mindset is key to great business profits by Clare Wood.
How the wealthy manage their money differently by Jacqui Clarke.
What Active Diasporas Can Do For The Country And The Other Way Around by Radu Magdin.
Managing the Data Security Risks of Generative AI.
Tech or Talent, Both Need to be Guided by Value Frameworks to Create a Better World by Ram Krishna Sinha.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org