As of April 30, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $236.7 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $174.5 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $128.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $118.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $115.3 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $113.2 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $96.8 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $95.6 billion. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers ($95.0 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Michael Bloomberg (No. 10, $94.5 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $236.7 billion
- Elon Musk: $174.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $128.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $118.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $115.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $113.2 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $96.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $95.6 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $95.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Larry Page: $92.4 billion
- Sergey Brin: $88.5 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $85.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $83.7 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.4 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.2 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.3 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $50.2 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $48.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Less Push, More Pull Leadership by Paula Halewski.
The Indian Medico Paradise by Dr. Salla Vijay Kumar.
How Artificial Intelligence Is Helping Us Build The Next Generation Of Smart Cities by Jacob Wolinsky.
Pink Slips and Ransomware: Employee Layoffs Are the Unrecognized Carnage of Encryption Attacks by Heath Renfrow.
Navigating Past Clawbacks to take a Competitor’s C-level Job Offer by Robert A. Adelson, Esq.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com