As of April 24, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 175.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $130.0 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $118.8 billion); and Warren Buffett (No. 4, $113.8 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $110.4 billion. Michael Bloomberg ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $94.5 billion, followed by Larry Page with $90.7 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 8th with a net worth of $90.1 billion. Sergey Brin ($86.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $175.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $130.0 billion
- Larry Ellison: $118.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $113.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $110.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Larry Page: $90.7 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $90.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $86.9 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $76.0 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $62.3 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.4 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.8 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $47.6 billion
- John Mars: $38.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $38.0 billion
- Ken Griffin: $35.0 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $33.0 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.8 billion
- Jeff Yass: $28.5 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
- Thomas Peterffy: $25.6 billion
Have you read?
Sofia Saidi and her prosperous journey as a TV Presenter.
Sam Mizrahi: Designing Canada’s Future With Resilience and Optimism.
3 Sins of Selling: Don’t Make These Mistakes and Ruin Your Sale Intro by David Kurkjian.
Forums Inside Your Company by Leo Bottary.
How Can a Price Tracker for Amazon Change Your Shopping Experience?