As of April 14, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $240.9 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $188.5 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $125.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $120.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $112.6 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $110.6 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $95.5 billion. Michael Bloomberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $94.5 billion. Larry Page ($92.4 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 10, $92.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $240.9 billion
- Elon Musk: $188.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $125.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $120.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $112.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $110.6 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $95.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Larry Page: $92.4 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $92.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $91.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $88.5 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $84.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $83.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $78.6 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $65.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.8 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $47.9 billion
- Gautam Adani: $46.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $44.1 billion
Have you read?
World’s trendiest countries, 2023.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Apps for Reading News for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS.
Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com