As of April 13, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $233.0 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $185.0 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $120.9 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $118.1 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $110.9 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $109.6 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $94.6 billion. Michael Bloomberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $94.5 billion. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers ($90.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $90.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $233.0 billion
- Elon Musk: $185.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $120.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $118.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $110.9 billion
- Bill Gates: $109.6 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $94.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.9 billion
- Larry Page: $90.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $89.6 billion
- Sergey Brin: $86.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $84.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $76.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $65.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $57.8 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.1 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $47.0 billion
- Gautam Adani: $46.8 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $43.5 billion
Have you read?
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.
Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2023.
Top CEOs in Switzerland, 2023.
Biggest banks in the world, as measured by total assets, 2023.
The World’s Richest Self-Made Women, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com