As of April 7, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 15.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.8 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Hans Melchers is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.0 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.9 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Adriaan Mol ($1.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.6 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.8 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.6 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.6 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.0 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- John de Mol: $1.8 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.8 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.
Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2023.
Top CEOs in Switzerland, 2023.
Biggest banks in the world, as measured by total assets, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com