As of April 6, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $226.4 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $188.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $124.2 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $119.4 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $109.1 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $108.2 billion, followed by Michael Bloomberg with $94.5 billion. Carlos Slim Helu is placed 8th with a net worth of $93.2 billion. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers ($91.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $90.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $226.4 billion
- Elon Musk: $188.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $124.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $119.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $109.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $108.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $93.2 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $91.3 billion
- Larry Page: $90.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $89.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $86.2 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $83.7 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $81.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $75.5 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.4 billion
- Jim Walton: $63.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.0 billion
- Michael Dell: $52.5 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $46.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $44.1 billion
- Gautam Adani: $44.0 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org