As of March 8, 2023, Andrey Melnichenko was the wealthiest person in Russia, with an estimated net worth of 26.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Vladimir Potanin (No. 2, $24.8 billion), Vladimir Lisin (No. 3, $24.2 billion); and Leonid Mikhelson (No. 4, $21.7 billion).
Vagit Alekperov is the fifth-richest person in Russia, with a whopping $21.2 billion. Gennady Timchenko ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $18.7 billion, followed by Alexey Mordashov with $18.6 billion. Alisher Usmanov is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.5 billion. Viatcheslav Kantor ($11.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among Russia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
RUSSIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Andrey Melnichenko: $26.1 billion
- Vladimir Potanin: $24.8 billion
- Vladimir Lisin: $24.2 billion
- Leonid Mikhelson: $21.7 billion
- Vagit Alekperov: $21.2 billion
- Gennady Timchenko: $18.7 billion
- Alexey Mordashov: $18.6 billion
- Alisher Usmanov: $14.5 billion
- Mikhail Fridman: $12.4 billion
- Viatcheslav Kantor: $11.8 billion
- Mikhail Prokhorov: $11.4 billion
- Andrei Guriev & family: $10.7 billion
- Suleiman Kerimov & family: $10.4 billion
- Viktor Rashnikov: $9.7 billion
- Roman Abramovich: $9.4 billion
- German Khan: $8.0 billion
- Leonid Fedun: $8.0 billion
- Andrei Skoch & family: $8.0 billion
- Iskander Makhmudov: $7.4 billion
- Viktor Vekselberg: $6.9 billion
- Dmitry Rybolovlev: $6.6 billion
- Alexei Kuzmichev: $6.3 billion
- Alexander Abramov: $6.1 billion
- Mikhail Shelkov: $5.8 billion
- Viktor Kharitonin: $5.3 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The world And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org