As of March 2, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 29.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $21.1 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $13.4 billion); and Anthony Pratt (No. 4, $11.4 billion).
Mike Cannon-Brookes is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.7 billion. Scott Farquhar ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.5 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.0 billion. Richard White is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $29.1 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $21.1 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $13.4 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.4 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $10.7 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $10.5 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Richard White: $5.5 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.3 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.4 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.7 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.7 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.3 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.3 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $2.2 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.2 billion
- John Hancock: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.2 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
- Bianca Rinehart: $2.1 billion
- Hope Welker: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com