As of February 28, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 67.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $36.5 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $30.3 billion).
William Lei Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $25.6 billion. He Xiangjian ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.9 billion, followed by Jack Ma with $23.1 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $21.9 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($20.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $36.5 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $30.3 billion
- William Lei Ding: $25.6 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $23.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.1 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.9 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $20.1 billion
- Li Shufu: $19.9 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.9 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.5 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $16.5 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.2 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.2 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $14.1 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $12.5 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $12.2 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $12.1 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $10.7 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.3 billion
- Lei Jun: $10.0 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.0 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.0 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org