As of January 30, 2023, James Ratcliffe was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Michael Platt (No. 2, $15.2 billion), Hinduja brothers (No. 3, $14.8 billion) and Ian & Richard Livingstone (No. 4, $8.1 billion).
Christopher Hohn is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.9 billion. James Dyson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.9 billion, followed by Simon Reuben with $6.7 billion. David Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.7 billion. Cliver Calder ($5.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- James Ratcliffe: $15.7 billion
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $14.8 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $8.1 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- James Dyson: $7.9 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.7 billion
- David Reuben: $6.7 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $5.6 billion
- Denise Coates: $5.5 billion
- John Reece: $5.3 billion
- Andrew Currie: $5.2 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.2 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.9 billion
- Richard Branson: $3.7 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $3.3 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.3 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.9 billion
- Farhda Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- Maritsa Lazari & family: $2.7 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.6 billion
Have you read?
Top Actions CFOs Can Take to Contain Costs Within Their Supply Chains by Ali Hasan Raza.
Overcoming the Challenges of Launching a Unique Business by Vanessa Lau.
Critical Mistakes to Avoid in Strategic Communication by Fotis Pantopoulos.
How to Plan Business Travel Effectively in 2023 by Robert Hoffman.
No Means No by Mark Petruzzi.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org