As of December 29, 2022, Beate Heister &Karl Albrecht Jr. was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 34.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Dieter Schwarz (No. 2, $33.8 billion), Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 3, $28.8 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $24.8 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $21.9 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.7 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $14.0 billion. Thomas Struenmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.7 billion. Andreas Struenmann ($12.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $34.9 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $33.8 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $28.8 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.8 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $21.9 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $17.7 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $14.0 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $12.7 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $12.7 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.5 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.7 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.7 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.6 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.2 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.7 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $7.6 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $6.4 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $6.2 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $6.0 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.6 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.5 billion
- Horst Julius Pudwill: $5.0 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org