As of December 26, 2022, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest man in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 30.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $22.9 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $21.2 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.2 billion).
Masatoshi Ito is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $4.3 billion. Shigenobu Nagamori ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Masahiro Miki with $3.6 billion. Akio Nitori is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Masahiro Noda ($3.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $30.8 billion
- Masayoshi son: $22.9 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $21.2 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.2 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $4.3 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.8 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.6 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.5 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.5 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.3 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $3.0 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $2.9 billion
- Yoichi & Keiko Erikawa: $2.6 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.4 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.3 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $1.9 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.6 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.6 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
- Kazuo Okada: $1.3 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org