As of December 25, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $71.4 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $59.3 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $58.2 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.0 billion).
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $30.9 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $27.7 billion, followed by Mackenzie Scott with $25.3 billion.
Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.7 billion. Iris Fontbona ($21.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $20.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $71.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.3 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $58.2 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $30.9 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.7 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $25.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.7 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $21.9 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $20.2 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.6 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.3 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.5 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $14.6 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $11.3 bilion
- Wu Yajun: $11.0 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.6 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.2 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.8 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.8 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.8 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.4 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.7 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.2 billion
Have you read it?
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Should You Raise Prices Now by Mark Stiving.
How a VoIP Phone System can help a Company Become More Efficient?
Tips for Leading Nonprofit Teams by Dr. Ramin Baschshi.
Denwa Backwater Escape – An Ecologically Intimate Wildlife Retreat by Veidehi Gite.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org