As of December 16, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $72.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $59.8 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $58.3 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.2 billion) Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $31.8 billion.
Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.4 billion, followed by Mackenzie Scott with $26.2 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.9 billion. Iris Fontbona ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $20.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $72.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.8 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $58.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.2 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $31.8 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $28.4 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $26.2 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.9 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $21.5 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $20.8 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.4 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.4 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.3 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $14.0 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.0 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.5 bilion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $11.5 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.7 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.7 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.8 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.8 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.7 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.8 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.3 billion
Have you read?
Connecting The Dots by Michelle Bowditch.
The 5Ls – The Gift of a Balanced Life: How to Achieve True Work-Life Balance by Rob Lynch.
Does Leadership Style Matter in Tough Times by Rick Andrade.
Essential mistakes for the brain by Riccardo Pandini.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com