As of November 27, 2022, Jay Y. Lee was the wealthiest man in South Korea, with an estimated net worth of 8.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Seo Jung-jin (No. 2, $6.5 billion), Kwon Hyuk-bin (No. 3, $6.3 billion); and Hong Ra-hee (No. 4, $5.3 billion).
Kim Beom-su is the fifth-richest person in South Korea, with a whopping $4.8 billion. Chung Mong-Koo ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.8 billion, followed by Song Chi-hyung with $3.4 billion. Lee Boo-jin is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Lee Seo-hyun ($2.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in South Korea
SOUTH KOREA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Jay Y. Lee: $8.0 billion
- Seo Jung-jin: $6.5 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $6.3 billion
- Hong Ra-hee: $5.3 billion
- Kim Beom-su: $4.8 billion
- Chung Mong-Koo: $3.8 billion
- Song Chi-hyung: $3.4 billion
- Lee Boo-jin: $3.4 billion
- Lee Seo-hyun: $2.9 billion
- Cho jung-ho: $2.9 billion
- Euisun Chung: $2.8 billion
- Yoo Jung-hyun: $2.7 billion
- Chey Tae-won: $2.0 billion
- Kim Hyoung-nyon: $1.8 billion
- Koo Kwang-mo: $1.8 billion
- Kim Chang-soo: $1.7 billion
- Suh Kyung-bae: $1.6 billion
- Lee Joong-keun: $1.5 billion
- Kim Taek-jin: $1.5 billion
- Chang Byung-gyu: $1.4 billion
- Cho Young-sik: $1.4 billion
- Kim Sang-yeol: $1.3 billion
- Lee Hae-jin: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org