As of November 18, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $73.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $60.7 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.1 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.0 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $29.9 billion.
Mackenzie Scott ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.1 billion, followed by Gina Rinehart with $27.9 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $24.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $19.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $73.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.7 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $28.1 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.9 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $19.7 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.2 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.0 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $15.0 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.8 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.6 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.3
- Christy Walton: $10.8 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $9.5 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.5 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.5 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.5 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.5 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.2 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.9 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.7 billion
Have you read?
Old School Making a Comeback by Roxanne Calder.
An Essential Guide To Setting Up A Limited Liability Company (LLC).
A CEO’s Guide to Leading Through Disruption by Dan Hawkins.
The Importance of Forming a Lifelong Relationship by Tim Dupell.
How to Choose the Right Attorney by Dr. Gary Kompothecras.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com