As of November 18, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $191.4 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $176.9 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $141.4 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $118.2 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $107.2 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $104.2 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $102.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $93.0 billion. Carlos slim Helu ($87.0 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $85.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $191.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $176.9 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $141.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $118.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $107.2 billion
- Bill Gates: $104.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $102.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $93.0 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $87.0 billion
- Larry Page: $85.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $81.7 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $79.0 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $73.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $68.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.9 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $61.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.7 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.1 billion
- David Thomson & family: $51.8 billion
- Michael dell: $51.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $41.4 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
Is It Time to Lose “Hey Guys?” – Gender Pronouns and Customer Service by Monique Richardson.
Dynamic Star Co-founder Brad Zackson on What to Know Before Investing in Multi-Family Rental Properties.
The Technopreneurship chessboard: Powering Business and Economy with disruptive Technologies by Prof. (Dr.) Manoj Joshi.
Should You Break Up with Some of Your Customers by Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P.
7 Mistakes to Avoid in Hiring and Firing During Uncertain Economic Times by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org