As of September 4, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $69.6 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Julia Koch (No. 2, $56.0 billion), Alice Walton (No. 3, $55.7 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $37.7 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $35.4 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.3 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $26.4 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $22.2 billion. Abigail Johnson ($20.2 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $69.6 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $56.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.7 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $37.7 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $28.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $26.4 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $22.2 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $20.2 billion
- Iris Fontbona and family: $17.1 billion
- Savitri Jindal and family: $16.8 billion
- Renata Kellnerova and family: $15.5 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $15.0 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs and family: $14.9 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken and family: $14.5 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.2 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.6 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.0 billion
- Wang Laichun: $9.1 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $8.9 billion
- Pamela Mars: $8.9 billion
- Marijke Mars: $8.9 billion
- Victoria Mars: $8.9 billion
- Valerie Mars: $8.9 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com